Scott A Sanok
UX/UI designer & developer / Advanced WordPress skill set
My name is Scott Sanok and I have a passion for thinking things through before taking the next steps digitally. I am a user experience and interface designer that is always looking to connect the dots between what a user wants and what a product’s experience delivers. I focus on the wireframing, prototyping and UI design of websites, apps and other digital mediums. I love helping to discover and implement user personas and their journey into a digital design.
UX Design – Proficient in human-centered design and design thinking, with a strong appreciation of interaction methodologies and design patterns. Experience in conducting user research and gathering insightful feedback, affinity mapping, developing user personas and journeys and logical wireframes and create real-feel prototypes for user testing.
UI Design – Able and willing to create craft eye-catching and pixel perfect designs, showing a strong understanding of technical possibilities and limitations of web/app development and appreciation of color theory, layout and typography. I take pride on delivering well-made projects on time.
Everyday, I use the following tools:
- Paper and pencil for quick ideation
- OptimalWorkshop and good old-fashioned sticky notes and user interviews for User Research
- Wireframing & Prototyping: UXPin, Axure, InVision and/or Adobe XD
- Adobe Photoshop for graphic design
- Adobe Illustrator for vector graphic and icon design
- Procreate iPad app for doodling
- WordPress for deployment